Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Big Slump

I'm beginning to feel disheartened about the amount of material coming in. I was hoping to have enough for 4 quilts by now, but I am nowhere near that amount. But, one lovely lady responded to my Gumtree ad, and is dropping off a parcel on Saturday, and the LQS are sorting through their offcuts for me soon. 
"Dark Roses" is nearly completed, I had to take a break for my little sister's wedding on the weekend. Hopefully I can wave my magic wand thisafternoon and get it done! 
Popped into the LQS on the way back from my sister's to buy some more glue cartridges for the glue pen, and found a gorgeous cot panel waiting for me. So I will pop this into a little parcel along with some lovely matching FQs that I have here, and some other bits and pieces, so that someone can make a new heirloom for their daughter or granddaughter. 
Enough rambling for now, time to take up my needle and thread and get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment